TALLER CEFOP

CEFOP - Mauricio Reyes Schencke

Foros

Responder Responder | Buscar | Ultimo mensaje | Full review

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 pager_next pager_last

Riverdale returns to the high school era (but with horror) for The Ties

Abril 12, 2021 at 02:56 AM

Riverdale returns to the high school era (but with horror) for The Ties That Bind

Return to the bygone high school days of CW's Riverdale in the upcoming graphic novel Riverdale: The Ties That Bind. pg

Writer Micol Ostow and artist Thomas Pitilli are telling a Four Rooms-style story of Archie and the gang - four stories, all taking place over a matter of a few hours - standalone, but better together.

ughead and Moose find themselves locked up and left behind at the Stonewall Prep boarding school
Betty and Polly's planned girls' night out goes awry when a possible murderer begins following them
A "long lost relative" of Archie's dearly departed dad Fred has come to town, looking for payback over something
And lastly, Veronica is trapped with Cheryl a a shopping mall

Quote Quote

Abril 12, 2021 at 08:41 AM

먹튀검증사이트     Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me

Quote Quote

Abril 12, 2021 at 08:43 AM

먹튀검증사이트      Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up!

Quote Quote

Abril 22, 2021 at 10:10 AM

推廣品牌     Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do

Quote Quote

Abril 22, 2021 at 10:57 AM

Visa Cameroun     A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need.

Quote Quote

Responder

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 pager_next pager_last

Administrador(es) del curso CEFOP : Mauricio Reyes Schencke
Administrador de Plataforma E-Learnig Claroline :
Impulsado por Claroline © 2001 - 2011