CEFOP - Mauricio Reyes Schencke

Foros

Responder Responder | Buscar | Ultimo mensaje | Full review

aPEvIGDySJVshbk

Khabib Khoiri
Septiembre 06, 2021 at 07:31 PM

Septiembre 06, 2021 at 09:50 PM

A Quick Guide to Canon Printer Setup

Make sure your printer hardware is configured.

On your PC browser, go to   canon.com/ijsetup.

Click Set Up.

Using your Canon IJ printer model, the download printer software.

Double click to install it.

Connect a network to your printer and PC.

Finish the Canon IJ printer setup.  

HP LaserJet Printer Setup

Configure your HP Printer hardware.Visit   123.hp.com/laserjet  from the browser.Using your LaserJet model name, download software.Double click to start the installation.Connect the printer via wireless network or USB.Add the LaserJet printer to your system devices.Finish the HP LaserJet setup.

Quote Quote

Septiembre 06, 2021 at 09:50 PM

microsoft365.com/setup  allows you to download and activate the Microsoft Office setup. Microsoft 365 plans for personal and home provides robust Office desktop apps including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and OneNote.Microsoft 365 subscribers can always install the latest version of MS Office and get frequent software updates.

If you have a Microsoft account, sign in and enter the product key at microsoft365.com/setup  to activate your product. Install and set up your Office 365 apps with the given instructions.

Quote Quote

Septiembre 06, 2021 at 10:40 PM

Pretty section oof content. I just stumbled upon youur web site aand in accession capital to assertt that I get actually loved
account your blog posts. Any way I will bee subscribing too your augment or even I achievement you geet admmission to persistently quickly.

Clomid kaufen web site beste steroide

Quote Quote

Septiembre 06, 2021 at 10:53 PM

Canon support site ij.start canon is the best place to find the latest Canon printer drivers and software for each Canon printer product. ij.start.canon is the canon help site to let you download and set up your Canon printer completely. 

Quote Quote

Responder

Administrador(es) del curso CEFOP : Mauricio Reyes Schencke
Administrador de Plataforma E-Learnig Claroline :
Impulsado por Claroline © 2001 - 2011